Vinton Vet Clinic's Services which are always available to you:
Vinton Vet Clinic is a well-established, full-service, small animal veterinary clinic staffed and equipped provide comprehensive medical, surgical, dental, and preventive health care. We believe that with proper preventive care, early intervention with appropriate veterinary care when sick, and proper nutritional care, most of your pets can hope to be with you for up to 20 years.
Our pledge to you is to provide you and your pet with the necessary care to accomplish this goal...
Lifestyle Vaccination Protection Plan
An individual Vaccination Plan prescribed according to your pet’s activities and lifestyle. The plan ensures you, the responsible pet owner, that your pet receives no unneeded vaccinations saving you time and, more importantly, money.
In house Laboratory Services:
- Parasite Detection
- Antibiotic Sensitivity Screening
- Fecal Digestion Analysis
- Pregnancy Testing
In House Medical Diagnostics and/or Emergency Care
- X-ray: Standard Radiography; Diagnostic Contrast.
- Blood Work): Complete Blood Count (CBC); Blood Chemistry Profile, Pancreatic, Diabetic Screening, Thyroid Function, Liver Function and Cardiac Profile, EKG, Blood Pressure, Arterial Oxygenation.
- Dentistry: Dental Screening and Complete Cleaning for Dogs And Cats; Skilled Surgery and careful Extraction.
- General Surgery: Soft Tissue Diploma
- Ophthalmology: Corneal Surgery, Glaucoma Screening, Diagnostics and Advanced Diagnostics.
- Geriatric Care: Arthritis Abatement, Cold Laser Therapy Chiropractic Care And Treatment.
- Veterinary Chiropractic Care